Saturday 21 March 2015

7,000 Pageviews


I notice that this site has just counted 7,000 pageviews.  It interests me to see if there are any interesting statistics.

It isn't surprising that the browsers share first place equally between Google Chrome and Microsoft Explorer, followed by Firefox.

It's equally unsurprising that the operating softwares share first place equally between Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh, followed by Linux.

It is not surprising that Canadian and American viewers took the lead followed by Russia, but I find it interesting that China appears in the list considering that Google is completely banned in China.  I suppose that some proxy servers contribute to that.

Titles that gained the most 'hits' were:

  • Politics 8 - Percentage Formula (August, 2013)
  • Aerospace 4 - Solo Flight (January, 2012)
  • Travel 5 - South East Asia (August, 2012)

I wonder if this will be different at 8,000?



No comments:

Post a Comment