Tuesday 25 September 2018

15,000 Views


Summary

The ‘Blazar’ (Did you notice the subtle change?) has climbed to 15,000 views and I present the statistics here in a form of personal audit.

Each time I do this, usually following each period of 1,000 views, certain interests come into focus.  This time, the Statistics represent both the period since last reported, together with the overall period of eight years of publication.  This places the following Posts (and their comments) in the five most-read positions.  It seems that, although political discussions may be frowned upon, my Followers focus onto that subject … which is quite satisfactory ... I suppose.

By the way, I have embellished my sidebar with more global photos representing places where I have lived and worked, i.e., not including vacations (Except Ireland).

2018

2011 -2018

Note:  Photos and Quotations, etc., are not included in the above statistics.

Views by country (Leading five):  
  • Canada
  • United States
  • France
  • Russia
  • United Kingdom

Leading browsers
  • Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Internet Explorer
  • Safari
  • Opera

Operating systems
  • Windows
  • Macintosh
  • Linux
  • iPhone/iPad
  • Android



No comments:

Post a Comment